Most of the time we are talking about some of the "what", the "how" and the "when". We don't really explain the "why". The following are some important aspects about our values:
- People: It's the people who matter. We work with people who we believe are honest, straight, committed, set high standards for themselves and others and are genuinely fun to work with.
- Valuing Diversity: We prefer to work in multi-cultural groups. We enjoy the way such groups force us to rethink the assumptions and prejudices.
- Approach: Our approaches are logical, focused, step-by-step.
- Passion: We have a passion for Business Technology, Marketing and Sales.
- Focus: We concentrate on the areas where we believe we can contribute most. We like to perform but only when we are sure of the topic and not bluffing. We do not accept engagements where we can not provide value.
- Quality: We are not interested in cutting corners on quality or taking short-cuts.
- Transparency: We like to assess and repackage ideas to bring out their true value, which is sometimes obscured by all the other messages, too much content, or by the local "politics".
- Making it happen: Pulling together a working team, creating relationships and achieving a relevant and practical solution under time pressure always creates a buzz .... making it work and making it practical is the big challenge.
- Communication: We do ask for direct and timely communication, and expect all sides to read and respond to whatever form of communication they agree to use.